Making the communication easy and smooth is our priority, that is why we multiply the ways available to “stay in touch” with the participant.
In addition to the following:
- The Milna person responsible of the group is reachable at anytime by phone and email
- We provide a local sim card to the teacher(s) accompanying the group
- For family stay, we also provide to their contact details to be reached directly
- Each participant can get a local sim card to be directly reachable
- A blog, which is created for each group project, is updated daily
Milna has an active 24 hours helpline available for all kinds of situations to help any participant or parents.
Both parents and participants can call on a specific number to have any information they want.
The phone number will be given to the participants before the departure.